You can have all the money in the world but if you aren’t healthy what good is it? Will you have fun? Will you be able to share your life with others?
Since Oct 1989, I've been showing people how to optimize what they love to do. This blog is an extension of my years teaching coaching and training people who have a passion for sport to overcome physical and mental challenges and be the best they can be!
Whether you have lost your way from the athlete of your youth or you are working hard to maintain your conditioning as you get older there is something here to help you on your journey.
Your FREE Health and Wellness Education:
I'll bring you original, relevant content on what's working right now in health and wellness every Tuesday and Friday. I strive to end the frustration caused by the latest fad and provide you with concrete direction and actionable steps to attain your fitness transformation goals. The objective is to take the stress out of aging, help you feel confident, attractive, and live a fun healthy active life.
What Can You Expect?
Today, it’s always a bigger picture. You need to understand all the facets of health/well-being and how to get the most from your body as you age, and I cover the gamut, … for FREE.
- It’s not (just) about physical and mental fitness.
- It’s not (just) about healthy eating.
- It’s not (just) about weight management.
- It will always be about how to be your best!
I promise to create killer content. Not bland crap created to fill up a webpage. Valuable information that helps you to cut through the endless and conflicting information on how to look and feel better and provide you with actionable steps that work!
Join the people in the know who get free and fresh knowledge as soon as it’s published:
What to Connect Personally?
You can book a 20 minute call with me by clicking this link.
Stuff that's Most Important
My dear friend Bill compares a balanced life to a wheel. If any side gets to little attention the wheel goes flat and so do I! The 4 areas on my wheel are Family and Friends, Spirituality, Physical Fitness and Work.
Beach Picnic or Black Tie it's all about being together!
Family is the Cornerstone
Friends Make Life More Special
PGA-Professional Golfers of America Certified General Manager
LPGA-Ladies Professional Golf Association Life Member
National Council for Certified Personal Trainers Certified Weight Management Specialist
A little bit of bragging
- 2014 Squaw Valley Snowsports School Rookie of the Year
- 2010 and 2009 Golf Inc. Most Admired Operator
- 2005 Wisconsin PGA Horton Smith Winner
- 2003 Wisconsin PGA Bill Strausbaugh Winner
- 2002 Milwaukee Business Journal 40 under 40
- 2000 LPGA National Professional of the Year
- 2000 LPGA Midwest Section Professional of the Year
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Wisconsin’s Top 10 Minority golf leader
- 2000 Meadowbrook General Manager of the Year
- 1999-2005 Wisconsin PGA Board Member-Chair Assistants Committee
- 2007-2012 Northern California PGA Board Member